A free, digital edition for your chosen charity
Choose the charity you want to have a positive impact on
Communicating what a charity is about goes a long way towards achieving the charity’s goals. In today’s digital age where information must be easily accessible, e-publishing presents a variety of advantages over print media.
With every Corporate Social Responsibly Report or Annual Report we are assigned we offer a free digital edition of a charity’s newspaper, newsletter, magazine or other print edition
All we need is the print edition in PDF. The FBRH team will create a digital edition featuring:
• A table of contents
• Links within the digital edition
• External links to the charity’s website, online donation forms, newsletters, news and events, Google Maps or other information
A sample of such a digital edition can be seen here.
The charity’s digital edition will also include a mention of your company as the sponsor.
FBRH is about positive change
FBRH is a Certified Training Partner and an Organisational Stakeholder of the Global Reporting Initiative and committed to promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – we firmly believe that GRI Standards bring a positive chain reaction that is changing our world.
FBRH as an acronym derives from a definition of ‘trust’: Firm Belief in Reliability and Honesty. Indeed, trust defines every aspect of the FBRH team’s work: everything we do is geared towards gaining and keeping the trust of all our stakeholders.
• We pride ourselves on our integrity
• We pride ourselves on the quality of our work
• The quality of our people is our most important asset
• We are never satisfied, continually looking for new and better ways of doing things
• We are willing to take risks to innovate and stay on the cutting edge
Useful links - web directories of charities and non profit organizations
Check out the directories of charities and NGOs to find the charity/NGO you want to have a positive impact on:
If you would like the link to your charity/ NGO to appear on this page please contact us.