FBRH Environmental Policy
The FBRH team is committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment and have a positive contribution to its stakeholders. FBRH is a GRI Certified Training Partner and a organisational stakeholder of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
Key aspects of this policy include:
- Encouraging clients to use paper that is either recycled or sourced from forests certified as managed, according to the principles of sustainable development (FSC, PEFC).
- Recycling all products/ consumables which can be recycled (i.e. paper, spent toner cartridges, obsolete computer equipment).
- Striving to ensure that all our suppliers meet with our environmental policies.
- By using collaboration tools (screen sharing, online meetings) we avoid unnecessary travel, thus minimizing our carbon footprint.
- Committed to promoting the GRI Framework for sustainabilty.
Most importantly the FBRH team uses its expertise as a targeted positive contribution to its stakeholders.